Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weigh Down Wednesday

I'm going to start out with my excuses. It was a very busy week. It is all of the end of the year stuff- planning end of the year teacher gifts, end of the year parties, end of the season baseball parties, yada, yada, yada. 

Add in taking kids to birthday parties and doctor's appointments, a funeral for a friend, being in charge of a church outreach, a few baseball games, and assisting on a Babe Ruth biography and you end up with not much time for yourself.  

So those are the excuses. Considering all that, it wasn't so bad.

The weight loss for this week was - one measly (scratch that), one gigantic pound. 

At least it was something. 

My workouts were sporadic, getting only three in this week. 

But, the thing is, it is a new day and a new week and there is no giving up.

What's the low down on your weigh down?



4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow! One pound that is really good considering how busy you were. I'm proud of ya:) I was on my period this week and took a water pill to get rid of the bloat, so because of the magic pill... I lost 5 pounds. But I bet I'll gain it back asap. So it is with water weight. I love your weighty posts, they makes me feel better about putting mine out there:)

Anonymous said...

i lost nothing this week. I have a cold though and can taste nothing so maybe my sickness will help me lose weight this week... :-P

Anonymous said...

congrats on the one pound, it IS something! Plus you are pretty thin already and the less you have to lose the harder you have to work so I'd say you worked pretty hard on that pound!

Mercy said...

O.K. I started the Gym!!! and I decided to weight myself and see where I was from last 8 months. And I gain 18 pounds. I was proud of myself because I actually was brave enough to weigh myself. Now I know that I have to loose 18 pounds. I ate better this week (trying to eat every 3 hours) and I worked out. So I will see next week how well I did. Good job on the 1 pound (is something). See ya next week.