Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back From Camping

I just finished scrubbing the camping dirt off of my feet with pumice. It was sort of embedded in my skin. Ewwww!

I was gone for the week, but did schedule a few posts in my absence and returned to find so many wonderful comments. I also just found out that I won this beautiful ring on Becky's blog, Farmgirl Paints. What exciting news to come home to! I love her blog, but I love who she is even more. She is a friend that I just haven't happen to have met face to face yet.

I have lots of camping stories and pictures, but I have even more laundry so I'll save them for next week.

3 comments:

Foursons said...

Welcome home!

Christi Williams said...

Good for you! I love camping, but it is a lot of work. But most things are when it comes to making memories for our kids.

Farmgirl Paints said...

YAY! So glad your home. Thanks for the sweet words Brigetta. Missed you.

I know you are getting settled in. When you get time let me know where to send your "prize". I need your full name and address. You can email me at beckystrahle@yahoo.com.