Saturday, September 12, 2009

Someone's Calling!!!!!

This is more of a twit or is it tweet? I don't know because I don't Twitter yet. But, anyway it is more of a twit or tweet- oh, that sounds I'm trying to say trick or treat but have speech issues- than it is a post.


Here it is-

I really need another mouth. There are too many questions that come my way to answer. There is no order. It is a cacaphony of


mom

mom

moooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

mommy, can I have some juice?

mom, I need your help with this homework!

mom, this doesn't work.

mom, can you ?

waaaa, waaaa!


Many children = many mouths with many questions and concerns.

I need another mouth.. which wouldn't look too good.

So maybe... a remote with a pause button for each child. Yes, that sounds good. Could someone get me one of those please?

Someone's calling- gotta go!





9 comments:

Foursons said...

Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a drink!

Anonymous said...

Just wait till they say, "Mom can I borrow the car..Mom I need 20 bucks..

Valerie said...

Funny! Glad you are all safe and sound to hear all those "MOM" calls!

Sande said...

Hence my rule ... no questions after 7.30pm

2Wired2Tired said...

That sounds so familiar, sometimes I am in awe that all that noise and "mom" calling comes from only two little mouths. I don't know how you do it!

Fliterary said...

Wouldn't a mute button be wonderful! Goodness, the applications could be endless. :)

A Musing Mother said...

I just want additional arms and hands. It's not too much to ask for. There was a Star Wars bar scene I remember from the 80s where an alien singer had multiple arms.

Ugly thing. But I envy her now.

Helen McGinn said...

An additional house would be nice; they could live next door. I'd send in food parcels and everything, it's not like I'm MEAN.

Brigetta's Mom said...

Oh gosh honey..I remember when your sister used to do that and one day being frustrated I blurted out (yes me blurting out. Can you image that) don't call me mom! She just looked at me and said what should I call you? Now that you are both grown up, I love hearing mom, mommy! It means you both still need me as only a mother knows:-)