Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still Alive

In case you were wondering, I'm still alive.

While the rest of the world welcomed 2011, I had my head hung over the toilet, glancing out the bathroom window at the fireworks exploding across the lake. Five in total were sick in that one night. Yahooo! A record.

There has been A LOT going on over here and I am excited to share stories and pictures, but I am committed to living in the moment and sometimes that means staying away from my computer.

This week my teenage nephews have been here. That makes seven boys and me. It has been a fantastically fun week and I think I will keep them. Except my sister will certainly never forgive me.

More tomorrow. I promise.

xo-

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww...what a bummer!

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Isn't the stomach flu crazy...how did your family get it out West...while our family had it here in the Midwest...and my cousins had it down South!

Good grief...that is a nasty super bug! Just hitchin' rides across the country!

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh girlie that's awful!!! I pray renewed strength to you and that precious family of yours. Miss ya.

MamaMonki said...

Glad you're on the mend and you had a nice Christmas.