Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting the Shot*** NOT!

Do you ever look at your kids and think, "Oh that would be such a great picture?" Then you go to take the shot and...

someone makes a crazy face

or decides to watch the TV instead of looking at the camera



or close their eyes

or put their hand in front of their face 
(no, that could not be someone in my house picking their nose!)

or do some type of wild hand movement
Look- the baby is trying to look at the camera

This is my almost good shot.
I say Little Bear gets the award for not crying through any of that nonsense.

Still, they are pretty cute even though they make me CRAZY!

Have I told you that I once left a photography studio in tears? 

3 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh the joys of motherhood and blogging. I know my girls think I'm a loon because I am constantly taking pictures...kind of like the paparazzi:) Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Aww I love all those pictures!!!

Unknown said...

As your sister you have witnessed my many trying moments getting the twins and Brielle to behave all at the same time.... And me turning into a screaming crazy woman... Not pretty on my part. :) But now that the boys are 12 and Brielle 16... is it any better... Sometimes... We love them with or without the shot. But we would love them so much more had we gotten the shot..... Just kiddin :)

But just know the shots in-between are often the ones that make us smile... later... much later :)