Friday, September 17, 2010

Coveting and Boots

Last Sunday I was sitting in church and listening to the pastor talk about family. It was a very good talk. But, I was distracted. You see, there was this girl sitting in front of me wearing some boots that looked something like these. 



And she had super cute socks with them that looked something like these.



And I couldn't stop staring at them, thinking- I am going to have to get me some of those!

Then I started thinking about the fact that they looked really cute with a skirt and they would look very cute with some leggings. And then I started rejoicing that leggings are actually back in style. 

This is good news for a girl who loves to be comfy and somewhat stylish at the same time. 

Hallelujah! 

Is it appropriate to say Hallelujah about leggings being back in style and covet someone else's boots while in church?


It wasn't really coveting. It was more like admiring.
And aren't we to rejoice in all things?


My mom is arrived last night on a plane. 
She likes to shop. 
Oh, what perfect timing!
 See you in few days.




6 comments:

Laura aka Lolo said...

Wholly molly I believe the spirit of the Lord is upon me/us- I want boots Soooo badly I even wrote on my blog to about them and I had planned to next post pics of the boots I want- and then I saw the ever so cute ones you posted. So it is not rEaLlY coveting it is or at least it must me something that is moving within the women in the body of Christ ;)

April said...

happy boot shopping...good luck!

Foursons said...

Oh yeah, those are some super cute boots! Totally not coveting, just noticing that boots w/tall socks are a necessity in your new state. :)

MamaMonki said...

Totally lovin those boots too. Good Luck on the quest to find them!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Those are sooo cute! I totally get the boot...legging connection. It's just a perfect fit. Comfort and fashionable all in one swoop. Have fun with your momma:)

partialemptynester said...

I'm thinkin a picture of you in those boots with cute tall socks is forthcoming ;)