Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good Morning...not!

It's a little past ten in the morning. I am sitting in the gym with my laptop researching fun Halloween treats to bring to my kid's class parties this Friday.

I am trying to get rid of the grumpiness that snuck up on me this morning.

It started with waking up in my cozy bed and realizing I needed to get out of bed, regardless of the still dark sky outside, the sun yet to rise and the steady drizzle coming down.

The normal craziness of trying to get our whole family ready and out the door ensued. Added to that was my poopy shoes. Yes, I am going to talk about poop again because I simply cannot get away from it. My running shoes found their way into some dog poo yesterday on my walk and it needed to be scraped or washed off this morning so I could step foot into the gym in which I now sit. It was as disgusting as you can imagine.

Then, a man decided to use the one machine I was waiting for... forever! I found HH and asked him what other machine I could use after venting that this man was using "my machine" for push ups, squats, shoulders. A lady in a nearby group class said- she can join us because we are all a bunch of whiners too.

Finally, I took a shower, enjoying the hot water wash over me. But, as I went to grab my towel, it dropped. Into a giant pool of water. A pool of other people's mixed up shower water. Ughh!

And it's only a little after ten...

and I am not a whiner!

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

YOU are funny...that's what you are. I didn't sleep much last night and the weather is crap here too. So I'm right there with ya!

MamaMonki said...

Ditto from the gloomy gus here in Indiana. Monday must have decided to take a break yesterday and hit us all today. Hope tomorrow is better for everyone in blogland!

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Hey...I don't like dog poop either,
especially when it didn't come from my dog.
Hope you have better weather, its cloudy here...but clouds mean snow..means skiing. Do you have much snow on The Mountain? Is Little Bear going skiing this year?
Take care,
Nancy

Valerie said...

ugh. All of my least favorite things.

Wishing you a brighter afternoon!

Val

Brigetta's Mom said...

Can't stop laughing!!!