Friday, October 28, 2011

Spurs

I think Montana has had a creative effect on me. Since moving here, I've written a novel, created an online magazine and now I'm launching a business with a dear friend. And we already have more clients than we imagined.

You can check us out here if you feel nosy : ). We are still under construction and launching this week, but crazy super fun busy.

All of this has interrupted my personal blogging time. And I miss you guys. 

Can I tell you that I would've never gotten here without being first a mom blogger? It is the creativity I've witnessed by other women and mothers across blogland that has spurred me on. It has caused me to want to know more, create better photographs, form friendships with women I may never see face to face, paint  furniture, cook beautiful food and be a better mother.

So this is my little thank you note. Thank you for being the women you are. Thank you for being creative, pushing the limits, using social media for good, and for being authentic. Thanks for spurring me on by being your best selves.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

so excited for you!

Glad to hear that all is going well...living the life you imagined!!!

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

You have been missed!
Glad you have been busy...with new adventures too!
Keep us up to date.
Went to the website...nice. 8~)
Mommy 2
P.S. It will soon be time to play in the snow. 8~)