Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall In Review, Winter's Debut

Snowflakes are softly falling outside my window. It's not of the sticking kind yet, but winter is certainly weaving its way in and making sure fall finds the exit door.

Spring in California was always my favorite season. I loved the flowers blooming, the warmer weather and jasmine blossoms in the night air. Spring in Montana is yuck— wet, grey, cold.

But, fall here is magnificent and it's now my new favorite season.



As we welcome winter only because it means we get to ski, I wanted to share some photos of our fall. 

The pumpkin patch...












And Halloween...

Seriously, how clever is that JACK in the Box. 


And my sister made the lion costume years ago when her twins were two (they are 15 now). 


My glue gun is my friend. It helped me make this toothpaste costume.


So goodbye fall...
We will miss you.

3 comments:

April said...

the scooter things look fun, I think we had something similar in gym when I was in middle school...also love the toothpaste costume! it looked comfy...

Foursons said...

Wow, you got some incredible pictures. I really love your kiddos costumes- so creative and cute! The lion costume is just adorable.

But that first shot, with the reflection in the water, and the colors...oh my. Maybe canvas- worthy!

Unknown said...

darling costumes! beautiful photos!